2012年6月20日星期三

The Fair Trade Commission raids Blizzard's offices and launches an investigation.

I bring these Diablo 3 Gold EU when I'm walking outside & I'm pleased with the style,& fashionth & comfort of these Diablo 3 Gold EU.
I think Diablo 3 Gold EU are cute, fashion, and very nice.

It's a known fact that they completely messed up Diablo 3′s launch, and it was met with much vitriol, and gamers even filed complaints with the FTC. The reason for the server outage and other errors were due to the unexpected traffic which completely messed up the login servers, according to Blizzard.
The FTC said that what Blizzard had done was an anti-consumer activity, and it should refund people unhappy with the product. ”We have received many complaints fromusers, ” revealed Kim Hyung-bae, who is a spokesman for the FTC. He added that an investigation was underway.

They are currently discussing whether Blizzard should be held accountable or not due to inadequately preparing for Diablo 3′s launch. The game was a huge commercial success with over 6. 3 million copies sold so far and it has become the fastest selling PC game ever.

Blizzard responded by doubling server capacity and has assured people that these problems will go away soon.
Tell us what you think in the comments section below.
.
I love these Diablo 3 Gold EU! I fell in love when i un-wrapped them! I love all the Diablo 3 Gold EU ! I love Diablo 3 Gold EU and would SOOO recommend this to a friend! Best SHOE Ever! JUST IN Love!!!!
I love to bring my Diablo 3 Gold EU. and they are perfect. Based on my experiences, they are durable and nice. I am a busy mom with two toddlers, so I am all about comfort, ease, and not so much into style, but I think they are cute, too :o)


source:http://www.bankofd3.com/ 

没有评论:

发表评论